Buy copyright free artwork

Caricature: Developing My Skills in Caricature Drawing

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well, I consider myself to be not a big caricature artist as I mostly specialize in realistic portraits. However, I constantly keep on improving my skills in caricature drawing. And I do it using my favorite cross-hatching technique. Here are a few caricatures I want to show you. Hopefully, I will add more in the near future.

Jackie Chan Caricature


Jackie Chan caricature (cross-hatching)

Jackie Chan caricature (cross-hatching)


Ronaldinhio Caricature


Ronaldinhio caricature (cross-hatching)

Audrey Tautou Caricature


Audrey Tautou caricature

Albert Einstein Caricature


Albert Einstein caricature


Bobby McFerrin Caricature


Bobby McFerrin caricature

An Ordinary Italian Guy Caricature


caricature of an italian guy

*****

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 24, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

great :))))
just great .like your works a lot ! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP