Buy copyright free artwork

Portraiture: Female Portraits Part 1

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well, here we go. I will start with portraits. My favorite technique is cross-hatching though I can create portraits in other styles. My strong point is female portraits which you will see in this blog. And I have a lot of orders to create beautiful custom portraits from clients’ photos. Please, feel free to contact me if you need one.

woman portrait by Igor Lukyanov (cross-hatching drawing technique)

portrait of a blond woman by illustrator and artist Igor Lukyanov

cool female portrait by illustrator and artist Igor Lukyanov (cross-hatching)

You may also like:
Female fashion illustrations and sketches
Cylia

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP