Buy copyright free artwork

Works Classification

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Well, I’ve been thinking about how to classify my works here on the blog… Since I have quite a number of various illustrations and portraits, I thought it would be silly to show all my portraits in one post. So I decided to make define classification by means of title. The first part of a title will contain a classification element (for example “Portraiture:”) and the second one coming after the semicolon will be a descriptive element. I hope this will make the things more organized and you can use the search tool (upper right corner) to find what you want to whether it is portrait or illustration.

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP