Buy copyright free artwork

Drawing a Sketch a Day

Monday, May 3, 2010

I decided to create another blog where I will post a daily sketch or a drawing. I hope I will be able to draw at least a rough sketch a day. I will provide no comments about a sketch or drawing I put on the blog. I hope the visitors will enjoy my artworks however rough they were.

Sometimes I love to draw some sketches or doodles spontaneously, or I create some interesting sketches or drawings during my work on some projects and those sketches are intermediate artworks which were not approved by clients or I just used them to find the best possible style of illustrations and to train my hand for the corresponding style. Those sketches and drawings are too rough for this blog where I try to show only the best works. I think creating another blog dedicated to my sketches is the best way to show some of my raw works and I believe that those who love drawing will enjoy following this blog.


So, please, feel free to visit my sketch a day blog and follow it if you like to.

*****

2 comments:

Ira Kurylo May 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Привет! Спасибо за Ваш комментарий на моем блоге :) я только начала учиться рисовать, и этот блог - часть моего задания для класса. Ваши работы просто потрясающие! Очень вдохновляют!! Не могла оторваться от Вашего видео с пандой!

Jen Bone June 2, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Awesome working with you. You are a pro. I would recommend you to everybody. Thanks again.
Chris

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP