Buy copyright free artwork

Cylia

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cylia, aka Prescillia, is a contemporary French female singer who performs Pop, Soul and R'n'b music. Her songs are influenced by Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin. I have recently drawn a portrait for her and I would like to show you the result here. You can also watch the video below demonstrating how I create the realistic pencil portrait. The portrait is also interesting because it depicts a person with a dark skin. I used music by Cylia in the video background. By the way, you can learn more about the singer on Cylia’s Myspace page.

A pencil portrait for Cylia:


Cylia
Cylia (a French singer)

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP