Buy copyright free artwork

Drawing of a Lion

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I have recently made a drawing of a lion which, I hope, would be the first drawing of my future wildlife series. I also created a video to show how I was drawing this beautiful big feline. The lion was drawn with a Pentel Tradio Stylo Fountain Pen

lion drawing, royalty free image
Drawing of a lion I created for my future wildlife series

Buy this royalty free image in high resolution from 2CO
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Igor Lukyanov.


Related posts:
Drawing of an elephant

*****

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Articles by Me

Recent visitors

Hire me on oDesk

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

  © Igor Lukyanov (Ukrainian artist and illustrator) 2009-2014

Back to TOP